National Cheng Kung University 2020 Fall Semester admission application
Exciting news! National Cheng Kung University (NCKU）2020 Fall Semester admission application will be relaunched!
NCKU as one of the elite universities in Taiwan hopes to invite all of you, exceptional international students, to join us and to expand the research capacity. The theme for the admission application is “Resilient and Innovative Future”. We believe all of you from different majors can contribute and make differences in the world with NCKU. Please refer to the information below for the second session admission (https://admissions.oia.ncku.edu.tw/doc/view/sn/159):
1. Application Timeline
1) Application Period: 5/18/2020 – 6/19/2020
2) Student will be notified of admission acceptance within 6 weeks of application received date
3) Admission acceptance letter will be mailed on 7/31/2020
2. Second session admission application is ONLY for master’s and doctoral degree applicants.
3. Application fee for students applying for master’s or doctoral degree programs in the attached departments/institutes shall be waived.
4. Besides application online, applicants shall provide the research proposal for NCKU OIA Research Talent Cultivation Project: Resilient and Innovative Future. (All format is acceptable)
※Application Methods: Complete the application online at http://admissions.oia.ncku.edu.tw before the deadline.
· Register for only ONE account (please use your Email address as the username) on the admission website “NCKU International Students Admission system”.
· Log in and complete the online application to get the application serial number.
· Pay the application fee.
· Upload all the supporting documents/files (PDF files only).
· For facilitating recommendation letters, we provide an online recommendation system. Please follow the online instructions step by step for completing the application.
Please do not hesitate to contact NCKU at email@example.com if there is any concern.