2017 Children’s Chinese Competency Certification (CCCC) starts registration NOW!
Registration Deadline: September 24, 2017
Non-native Chinese speaking children ages 7-12.
When and Where:
The test starts at 2:00 PM and ends at 3:30 PM.
October 29: Lexington Chinese School
Address: Belmont High School, 221 Concord Avenue, Belmont, MA 02478-3026
Sprouting (Basic), Seeding (Intermediate) and Blossoming (Advanced)
Introduction and sample tests: cccc.sc-top.org.tw/en/level.html
- Register at usa.sc-top.org.tw. Please follow the instruction on-line to complete the registration.
- Fill out the form and prepare related documents as following:
(1) Registration Form (Printed out from above registration website)
(2) Check for registration fee
<1> Please make check payable to NEACS
<2> Registration Fee:
US $20 for traditional character version test takers;
US $30 for simplified character version test takers.
(No refunds for registrants who fail to show up for test.)
- Mail the registration form and related documents
(1) Please mail out the registration documents stated above to NEACS by the deadline
(2) NEACS: 192 Spring Street, Lexington, MA 02421
- Registration Deadline: September 24, 2017
Score reports will be mailed to participants within 1 month after the test.