Taiwan International Graduate Program – International Internship
The Taiwan International Graduate Program-Internship is an intensive pre-doctoral research training program for overseas students that provides hands-on-training and sciences experience at Academia Sinica.
This program typically takes place during July and August. However the dates can be changed by the host PI upon request. Ideally, the qualified intern will be hosted by the PI of his or her choice. At the end of the internship, interns are required to submit a report and/or give a presentation about their research projects. Upon completion of each intern’s project, an evaluation report will be filed by the host scientist, which may later serve as a supportive document towards application for admission to TIGP.
- Orientation—Introduction to Academia Sinica and Taiwan International Graduate Program
- Visits to TIGP partner institutions and sightseeing/field trips
- Basic or fundamental Chinese language classes: free, classes can be waived if the intern has basic knowledge of Mandarin/Chinese or upon request by the mentor.
- Internship Report/Poster Presentation
- Certificate awarding ceremony
Important dates / Timeline
Application opens: 1st January, 2017
The deadline to submit applications: February 28th, 2017
Announcement of Results: Last week of March or first week of April 2017
Duration: Standard Program (2 months): 1st July~ 31st August 2017
Please visit TIGP Internship website for detail information:
Ms. Nicole Chen