University of Rhode Island – 2017 Test of Chinese as a Foreign Language (TOCFL)
Student of Chinese language flagship program, University of Rhode Island (non- native Chinese speakers)
When and where:
- Date: Tuesday, January 10, 2017
- Time: 2:00 PM-4:00 PM
(For snow days, the alternative test date will be officially announced and chosen from January 11 to 13.)
- Place: University of Rhode Island (Swan Hall, 60 Upper College Road, Kingston, RI 02881)
Band B: Level 3+Level 4
Introduction and sample tests: www.sc-top.org.tw/english/LS/test1.php
|Band B||Level 3||B1||Intermediate High|
|Level 4||B2||Advanced Mid|
Participants will be issued a score report indicating the scaled score and certificate level. The certificate will be issued according to the level scale.
- Download registration form at www.moebos.org/category/mandarin-language-tests/
- Fill out the form and prepare related documents as following:
(1) Registration Form
(2) Copy of photo ID (Driver’s license, passport or student ID)
(3) Check for registration fee
A. Please make check payable to Boston Education Division, TECO
B. Registration Fee:
US $30 for traditional character version test takers;
US $40 for simplified character version test takers.
(No refunds for registrants who fail to show up for test.)
- Mail the registration form and related documents
(1) Please mail the registration documents stated above to Education Division, Taipei Economic and Cultural Office in Boston by the deadline.
(2) Mailing address:
Taipei Economic and Cultural Office in Boston
99 Summer Street, Suite 801
Boston, MA 02110
Attn: Levina Huang
- Registration Deadline: November 30, 2016
Score Report and Review Request:
- Score report will be mailed to participants 1 month after the test.
- Score review request: Fill out the “Score Review Request Form” (please check Appendix) and apply within 3 months upon receiving the score report.
Document Download (updated 2016/10/31):