2016 Test of Chinese as a Foreign Language (TOCFL) starts registration NOW!
Registration Deadline: September 25, 2016
- Non-native Chinese speakers or those interested in evaluating their Chinese language proficiency.
- Those who would like to apply for the 2017-2018 Taiwan Scholarship or Huayu Enrichment Scholarship.
When and Where:
|1.||October 29 (Sat.)
10:00 AM-12:00 PM
|Williams College, Williamstown, MA
880 Main Street, Williamstown, MA 01267
|2.||October 30 (Sun.)
2:00 PM-4:00 PM
|Lexington Chinese School, Belmont, MA
Belmont High School, 221 Concord Avenue, Belmont, MA 02478-3026
|3.||November 5 (Sat.)
2:00 PM-4:00 PM
|College of the Holy Cross, Worcester, MA
1 College Street, Worcester, MA 01610
- Band A: Level 1+ Level 2
- Band B: Level 3+Level 4
- Band C: Level 5+Level 6
Introduction and sample tests: www.sc-top.org.tw/english/LS/test1.php
Participants will be issued a score report indicating the scaled score and certificate level. The certificate will be issued according to the 6-level scale.
- Download registration form at www.moebos.org
- Fill out the form and prepare related documents as following:
(1) Registration Form
(2) Photo ID (Driver’s license, passport or student ID)
(3) Check for registration fee
<1> Please make check payable to NEACS
<2> Registration Fee:
US $30 for traditional character version test takers;
US $40 for simplified character version test takers.
(No refunds for registrants who fail to show up for test.)
- Mail the registration form and related documents
(1) Please mail out the registration documents stated above to NEACS by the deadline
(2) NEACS: 192 Spring Street, Lexington, MA 02421
- Registration Deadline: September 25, 2016
Score Reports and Review Requests:
- Score reports will be mailed to participants within 1 month after the test.
- Score review requests: Fill out the “Score Review Request Form” (please check Guideline Appendix) and apply within 3 months upon receiving the score report.
Since 2012, applicants of the Taiwan Scholarship should provide a copy of his/her TOCFL (level 3 or above) score report or certificate for language reference. Those who are interested in the 2017-2018 Taiwan Scholarship are strongly encouraged to take TOCFL this year.
Document Download (Update 20161024):