The 12th International Senior High Schools Intelligent Ironman Creativity Contest
All the braves are invited to challenge the world-class
Intelligent Ironman Creativity Contest.
Show their intelligence, innovation, endurance, physical strength,
knowledge and willpower in the 72-hour non-stop contest.
Champion could win the prize of $7000USD!!!
What is to be done?
Intelligent Ironman Creativity Contest is a 72-hour non-stop competition. You have to design and create a real product from your own design .This is the requirement of the main project. You can find all the past examples at our official website.
What is the competition?
Intelligent Ironman Creativity Contest wants you to utilize what you have learned in school creatively, and to challenge yourself and create your own magic. During the contest, everyone can surf the Internet (the participants can use intranet only) to know each team’s performance and their record at each side task.
Forming a team and Registration
Students registering high schools or vocational high schools can form a team. It is advised to have team mates in different disciplines.
- A team should have minimum 4 and maximum 6 members.
- Due to the needs of knowledge from natural sciences, social science and other ability such as implementation, creativity, and physical strength, it is recommended that team member should specialize in different aspects.
- One team stands for each country. For those countries holding the preliminary contest with the team number exceeding 100, one more quota will be given.
- At least six international teams will be accepted. If the number of teams exceeds the host can accommodate, countries holding preliminary contest have higher priority. Remaining quota will be given to teams registering earliest.
- The official language is English.
- Each team may bring one evaluation committee member.
- Requesting for assistance(explanation, preliminary): Apr 30, 2016
- Registration deadline: (by Postmark or email): May 31, 2016
- Contest: July 26- July 29, 2016
- Opening ceremony& team jubilating & evening banquet: Evening July 25, 2016
- Project Evaluation:9AM to 2PM, July 29,2016
- Award presentation ceremony & Closing ceremony: Afternoon of July 29, 2016
Please click the site below for more information:
2016 Intelligent Ironman Creativity Contest