2015 Children’s Chinese Competency Certification (CCCC) starts registration NOW!
2015 Children’s Chinese Competency Certification (CCCC)
Registration Deadline: September 30, 2015
- Who: Non-native Chinese speaking children ages 7-12.
- When and Where:
The test starts at 2:00 PM and ends at 3:30 PM.
(1) November 1: The Chinese Language School Clarke Middle School, 17 Stedman Rd., Lexington, MA 02421
(2) November 8: Lexington Chinese School Belmont High School, 221 Concord Avenue, Belmont, MA 02478-3026
- Test Levels:
Sprouting (Basic), Seeding (Intermediate) and Blossoming (Advanced)
Introduction and sample tests: http://cccc.sc-top.org.tw/en/level.html
US $20 for traditional character version test takers;
US $30 for simplified character version test takers
No refunds for registrants who fail to show up for test.
Please make check payable to: NEACS
- Registration and Deadline:
(2) Registration Deadline: September 30, 2015
(3) Please mail “Registration form, check and copy of a picture ID (passport or student ID)” to NEACS, 192 Spring Street, Lexington, MA 02421
- Score Reports: Score reports will be mailed to participants within 1 month after the test.