Teaching in Taiwan 2015-2016
In an effort to enhance the English learning environments for school-aged children in rural areas, the Ministry of Education, R.O.C (Taiwan) has been actively recruiting qualified teachers to teach in K-9 public schools in Taiwan. The goals of the program are to broaden English immersion experiences of Taiwan’s young minds and to establish inter-school relationships between English speaking countries and Taiwan.
Applicants with a bachelor’s degree or higher and a teacher’s license are eligible to apply. Benefits for selected teachers include a subsidy of round-trip airfare, housing stipends, overtime pay, insurance, and monthly salary based on their educational background and teaching experience. The intangible benefits to teachers include intimate exposure to the rich heritage and natural beauty of Taiwan as well as to the world-renowned cuisine and local delicacies.
(1) English native speaker
(2) Bachelor’s degree or above
(3) Teaching certificate issued by one of the five state governments of Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island and Vermont
(4) No criminal record
(1) March 9, 2015 to April 17, 2015
(2) Contact: Ms. Levina Huang; 617-737-2055; firstname.lastname@example.org
● Experience Sharing by Greg Huang-Dale, please visit
● Greg Huang-Dale’s blog regarding teaching in Taiwan, please visit
● Teaching in Taiwan Official Website, please visit